The American Institute For Foreign Study Foundation helps young people from many nations and diverse cultures understand each other better. The Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) tax exempt public charity, established in 1967 with the assistance of the late Senator Robert Kennedy.
- IIE and AIFS Foundation Publish Research Report On Developing Strategic International Partnerships
- Tony Cook Grant Recipients
- Scholarship funds are available for high school students to travel and study abroad!
- Who Goes Where and Why? An Overview and Analysis of Global Educational Mobility
- Work with the AYA Program!
- Earn a trip to the AYA National Meeting